- Download and install a WordPress folder into our local host;
- We will either:
- Buy any premium theme you prefer from Theme Forest;
- Provide you with a premium theme we are already experienced with that will fit your business purposes;
- Install the theme selected at 2nd step into the folder created at 1st step;
- Based on the content you provide, we can:
- Set up pages for header menu;
- Upload images & videos;
- Install and activate plugins;
- Fit and arrange content into pages;
- Domain name:
- If you currently own one, we can point it to the new hosting service;
- If you don’t own one, we can buy it for you (Subject to availability);
- Hosting service:
- If you currently own one, we can use it to upload the newly created WordPress website;
- If you don’t own one, we can look up for the best hosting provider to upload the newly created WordPress website (e.g. GoDaddy, Hosting24, etc.);
- Upload the local hosted WordPress folder to the specific host which can then be visualised at your specific domain (e.g. www.yourbusinessexample.co.uk);
- The project manager in charge of this website will either:
- come to meet you face-to-face and present how to administrate the website;
- send you a video based specifically on your website with step by step explanation;
** If you are not interested in taking any administrative role, have a look at our monthly maintenance service.
The duration of this option is mostly based on what is discussed face-to-face, but 2-10 working daysshould be considered once all the information is provided.
The cost of this option is mostly based on project’s details.